Get creative and become artistic with friends - Join us in creating and applying body art with jagua gel in a social environment. Jagua gel is a 100% organic black dye made from jagua fruit. It originates from the South American, Amazon, and Carribean region. You get to choose any design you want to be drawn however you like, whether freehand, or from available/printed stencils. This is a unique way for you and your friends to become artistic while having a good time. #BIN
• design kit containing jagua ink with applicators, and pre-made stencils
• tattoo booklet to choose your design
• decal stencils for everyone to use
* Jagua Gel Notes:
Although rare, allergic reactions to the jagua plant may occur. If you have any known allergies, or are taking prescription medication, do not use. Do not use product on face. Keep away from children. For external use only. Do not injest.
* If you have an image of a specific tattoo you'd like, email it to email@example.com for a ready-made stencil when you arrive.
* Your design will take 30-60 minutes to dry depending on the size but keep it on for at least 2-3 hours for best results. After removing dry gel off completely, your design will start to darken and the color will fully develop over the next 24-48 hours.
* There will be a 1 drink minimum.